Friday, January 06, 2006

New Year's Bunny



I just returned to London after two weeks spending xmas and NY in Belgium. Nice to see a lot of people back, thanks for the good times.

The tiger bunny that I'm riding is supposed to be my New Year's card thanks to the creative efforts of the Brouwers brothers and mainly the Illustrator knowhow of Peejay.

You should have gotten this card already by mail or you will receive it in a while as I avoid to do mass-mailings and only do a couple of people a day.

As for the writing underneath, getting the most out of 2006 is definitly what I plan to do here in London. One of my good intentions is keeping you a bit more posted about it.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me encanta la tarjeta de felicitación del nuevo año, felicitaciones a PJ!!
besos

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home